Baby Romper - Organic Cotton
Introducing the cutest baby romper with oversized shoulder button and adorable rear pocket in dove grey!
Rompers are practical to every baby’s wardrobe and make a beautiful and practical gift. Ranging in sizes from birth to 18 months, you’ll love the white with dove grey pattern.
Wholly Grail prides itself on sourcing 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, that is sustainably and ethically produced. This provides benefits to the environment and to your baby. Benefits to your baby include:
● Super soft material; no rubbing on baby’s gentle skin
● Helps regulate body temperature, with breathability from natural organic fibres
● Hypoallergenic, no rashes or eczema
● If stored for a while, will be as fresh as when washed, as naturally repels dust
● Protecting baby’s new skin without harsh chemicals or toxins. This means no nasties are absorbed into their skin.
● Ability to sterilise clothing with a hot wash. Cotton is not affected by washing in hot water, making it easy to get rid of nasty germs.
This is a stylish addition to your baby’s wardrobe.
You can read more about our commitment and responsibility to sustainability with our GOTS-certified cotton in the About Us section under Whole Supply Chain Sustainability. For more information about reducing your toxic load at home, check out the articles in our Journal.
Our GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard in sustainable production. The cotton is grown in Southern India with 70% less irrigated water than conventional cotton farming, without any chemicals, pesticides and is GMO-free. The manufacturing process takes place in Kolkata and only uses non-azo dyes without any toxic chemicals, processing aids or sprays.
Our supply chain minimises impact through efficient energy and water use, as well as not contributing to the chemical load in our air and water supplies, or the soil table like conventional production methods.
When you decide the end of it's life cycle has come; after reusing and reusing and repurposing, you can complete the life cycle by composting.
Respecting people and planet throughout the entire life cycle are key pillars of our SOURCE philosophy.
We have established our supply chain in India through personal inspection, to give us complete confidence in the process and procedures of GOTS certification, and a consistent chain of fair trade from the Chetna Farmer's Cooperative, all the way through processing and production.