Double Muslin Baby Wrap - Organic Cotton
Our extra soft muslin wraps are an essential item when you have a baby. In fact, you'll wonder how you can live without one. Or three.
Made with 100% organic and sustainably made cotton, our double thread muslin baby wraps are the softest, most breathable material you'll ever feel.
At 130cm x 130cm, it’s a generous size to fit babies from birth through to when they no longer need it.
Some uses for our muslin wraps are:
● As a light cover or sheet
● For babies who like to be wrapped for sleep
● A stylish statement pram cover that’s beautifully breathable
● As a feeding cover
● Emergency ground cover or ‘don’t panic, grab the wrap’ soak up a spill saver.
These are just a few uses, but there are many more reasons you will ‘grab the wrap’.
As these are sustainably and ethically made organic wrap, they offer extra benefits to your baby:
● Extra soft, meaning your baby will feel really comfortable with no harsh rubbing
● Naturally breathing material, to help regulate temperature
● Hypoallergenic, so it is kind to baby’s skin with no need to worry about rashes or eczema
● Durability, these are made to last
● Protecting baby’s skin. Baby’s new skin is thinner and needs protecting from harsh chemicals and toxins that are easily absorbed.
● Has the ability to be washed in hot water, meaning you can sterilise these wraps.
● Great for the environment too! Safe, natural dyes, 70% less water used in a closed loop process and free from synthetic chemicals.
Super soft double muslin in white with a gentle baby print in dove grey makes a stylish statement that's stylishly neutral to compliment other baby essentials.
Our GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard in sustainability for people and for planet. Using 70% less water than conventional production and no harsh chemicals is an easy choice. To read more about our commitment and responsibility, check out our information under Whole Supply Chain Sustainability.
Respecting people and planet throughout the entire life cycle are key pillars of our SOURCE philosophy.
We have established our supply chain in India through personal inspection, to give us complete confidence in the process and procedures of GOTS certification, and a consistent chain of fair trade from the Chetna Farmer's Cooperative, all the way through processing and production.
Our GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard in sustainable production. The cotton is grown in Southern India with 70% less irrigated water than conventional cotton farming, without any chemicals, pesticides and is GMO-free. The manufacturing process takes place in Kolkata and only uses non-azo dyes without any toxic chemicals, processing aids or sprays.
Our supply chain minimises impact through efficient energy and water use, as well as not contributing to the chemical load in our air and water supplies, or the soil table like conventional production methods.
When you decide the end of it's life cycle has come; after reusing and reusing and repurposing, you can complete the life cycle by composting.