Short Onesie - Organic Cotton
Made from beautiful, super soft organic cotton, you can be assured that these onesies are sustainably made and ethically sourced. This provides huge benefits to your baby.
These benefits include:
● Softness on the skin, meaning no harsh rubbing on baby’s skin
● Helps to regulate body temperature, naturally
● Non-allergenic, no need to worry about rashes or eczema
● Naturally repels dust, so if stored for a long time will be as fresh as when washed
● Durability, made to last
● Protection from harsh chemicals. Baby’s new skin is thin and absorbs harsh chemicals and toxins easily. It's important to minimise chemical exposure.
● Wash in hot water to sterilise clothing. Cotton is not affected by washing in hot water, making it easier to get rid of nasty germs accumulated from wear.
● Great for the environment too! No synthetic chemicals used during farming or production, 70% less water in a closed loop process and fair trade conditions to make it a truly ethical choice.
With sizes ranging from birth to 18 months, our short-sleeve onesies come in three different varieties, all with soft dove-grey piping. Varieties include:
● White with print
● Green with print
● White with a chest print
Practical wear, with easy-open pressed studs and an open envelope neck to allow for fuss-free wardrobe changes.
Onesies are a practical necessity and an easy gift for babies. Our onesies provide huge benefits to your baby and the environment, giving you total peace of mind.
You can read more about our commitment and responsibility to sustainability with our GOTS certified cotton in the About Us section under Whole Supply Chain Sustainability.
Our GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard in sustainable production. The cotton is grown in Southern India with 70% less irrigated water than conventional cotton farming, without any chemicals, pesticides and is GMO-free. The manufacturing process takes place in Kolkata and only uses non-azo dyes without any toxic chemicals, processing aids or sprays.
Our supply chain minimises impact through efficient energy and water use, as well as not contributing to the chemical load in our air and water supplies, or the soil table like conventional production methods.
When you decide the end of it's life cycle has come; after reusing and reusing and repurposing, you can complete the life cycle by composting.
Respecting people and planet throughout the entire life cycle are key pillars of our SOURCE philosophy.
We have established our supply chain in India through personal inspection, to give us complete confidence in the process and procedures of GOTS certification, and a consistent chain of fair trade from the Chetna Farmer's Cooperative, all the way through processing and production.