Beach Towel - Organic Cotton, Herringbone Print
Here’s a stunning statement beach towel made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton, making it extraordinarily soft.
In a natural green and grey classic herringbone print, this is a towel for today's world. Using natural dyes and certified organic UV protection makes it perfect on a hot summer day!
The size of this towel is 80cm x 145cm, making it big enough to use without being too heavy to carry or dry. The weave and natural organic cotton fibre, provides quick-drying ability, making it both a versatile and practical choice.
Perfect for the beach, gym, home, as a travel towel - it’s the ultimate all-purpose towel.
We asked some of our customers what they're using our their herringbone towel for; and this is what they said:
* beach *camping *travel *in the sports kit *car *gift *gym
*bath towel in share house so he knows which towel is his (thanks mum!)
Being sustainably made organic cotton means this towel is great for you and great for nature too. These positive impacts include:
● Assisting to keep skin clear from harsh chemicals and toxins - healthier for you, and for those in the farming and manufacturing process. No harsh chemicals is gentler on your skin and body, providing hypoallergenic qualities.
● Fair trade practices are endorsed in farming and manufacturing processes - meaning safe workplaces and fair wages so families and communities can thrive.
● Understanding 70% less water is used in sustainably produced organic cotton - minimising water use is a massive improvement in viability.
● Being aware that crop rotation practices is used in regenerative farming processes - this reduces soil erosion and improves soil quality.
It's like a normal towel, but so much better.
GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard is sustainability, using 70% less water than conventional production; safe for people and a whole lot lighter on the planet. Read more about our Whole Chain Responsibility under the about us tab.
Our GOTS certified organic cotton is the gold standard in sustainable production. The cotton is grown in Southern India with 70% less irrigated water than conventional cotton farming, without any chemicals, pesticides and is GMO-free. The manufacturing process takes place in Kolkata and only uses non-azo dyes without any toxic chemicals, processing aids or sprays.
Our supply chain minimises impact through efficient energy and water use, as well as not contributing to the chemical load in our air and water supplies, or the soil table like conventional production methods.
When you decide the end of it's life cycle has come; after reusing and reusing and repurposing, you can complete the life cycle by composting.
Respecting people and planet throughout the entire life cycle are key pillars of our SOURCE philosophy.
We have established our supply chain in India through personal inspection, to give us complete confidence in the process and procedures of GOTS certification, and a consistent chain of fair trade from the Chetna Farmer's Cooperative, all the way through processing and production.